Friday, March 20, 2015

A LONG time comin'...

Healthy & Lean in 2015 -- that's my "fitspiration" on my fitness journey ;)

I had the brilliant idea to do video logs (I've only done 3 since we started training in January - don't judge! lol) -- I have posted links for those below.  I am hopeful to help someone else on their own journey, or to simply shed light on my own journey.  

Video 1 filmed 01/05/2015

Video 2 filmed 01/07/2015

Video 3 filmed 01/26/2015

So far, I have lost over 10 pounds and a little over 2% body fat!  WOOHOO!  Slow and steady baby.  I also aggravated the lymph-edema in my right arm (resulting in increased swelling, numbness/tingling in fingers, and decreased mobility in my hand).  Perhaps I should stick with movement and R.O.M. exercises over weight-bearing exercises.  ;)

I have ALSO uploaded an older video of me singing "Stay" by Sugarland at karaoke -- it was filmed in May 2012 with a male friend singing harmony.  


I am working on more videos to share!

Hope all is well with all of you!

Happy First Day of Spring!  ♥

1 comment:

  1. Good job Kristen. For everything. Surviving loosing your partner and moving forward away from her. For loosing the weight that you wish to loose, your doing great! I need to look at your links, to help me. Thanks for posting. Hang in there tuffy.......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment! :)