Thursday, October 10, 2013

I'm a BzzAgent

 

Most people are on the lookout for a better cup of coffee. And while everyone has their own tastes when it comes to flavors and aromas, one thing we can all agree on are the good vibes from buying Fair Trade Certified™ Green Mountain Coffee®. 

By purchasing Fair Trade Certified™ Green Mountain Coffee®, you help farmers receive a fair price for their beans, resulting in great coffee for you and a better quality of life for farmers.  Learn more by visiting ChooseFairTrade.com.  

The great folks at BzzAgent have sent me goodies to share with friends!  I have digital coupons too!  I ALSO have coupons for 50% off select Keurig brewers!  Message me for yours! :)  

Here is the coffee pack that I received for FREE as a BzzAgent (#GotItFree) and it is DELICIOUS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment! :)